I want to sleep with another man, what should I do?

My husband is 26 years older than me, and he has erectile dysfunction, and has had it for the past 4 years. I have been celibate that entire time and I'm sick of it. I don't want to leave my husband because he treats me like a queen, he is a plastic surgeon and makes enough money so that I don't have to work and can stay home with the kids, he gives me everything I want (except sex), he buys me and the kids whatever I want, he watches the kids every Friday night so that I can go out with my friends. My question is this, is it cheating if I sleep with a person I've already slept with? Should I just say I'm going out with the girls and go do the deed? Don't judge me, I have needs!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you should Pray that God will take that thought out of you head ....God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i think you sound like you are with him for money nothing else..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think you should get your priorities straight! You have needs, but you are not an animal with no self control. There are other ways of taking care of those "needs" without having to cheat on a good man.
    Anonymous

• get a B.O.B
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm not judging you but simply pointing out that the one thing you did NOT mention was that you LOVE your husband. You talk about the monetary and physical things he does for you. I think that no you should not cheat because when you get married you say an oath under god FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE. If you have needs they have invented great new toys like "the rabbit" orgasm in under sixty seconds. If you're with your husband for only the financial things perhaps it's time to find an exit in your marriage and walk away to let you both be happy with other people who will have love in the relationship.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 11:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• do it if it makes u feel better,who cares its your life we are all diff and have our own opinions i personally wouldnt but if u keep thinking about doing it is prolly gonna make u feel better go 4 it its your life..

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Excuse me? Seriously, I think you need to reread your post. You don't deserve your husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Talk to your hubby about your fantasies, i bet that will arouse him, if not maybe he will give permission to have an open relationship/ without intercourse of course or not!!! its called soft swap...
    Anonymous

• 1 word: vibrator...
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 12:02 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• ask him if it's cheating. Some men with ED love their wife and would allow them to get their needs met. I met a man who had the problem and said I could be with other men but wanted to be there to watch. A lot of older men are considerate of a young woman's needs. They dont want to lose their wife so they say yes but usually set some sort of limits.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 AM on Feb. 25, 2009