im scared!

is it normal to feel nauseas have a headache and feel as if the weather was really hot? its been around 3 or 4 days and ive been feeling really hot, my hands are usually at a normal temperature but if i touch someone they feel hot to them also is this a dangerous sign? or is something i shouldnt be worried about? i dont think is hot flashes cause the heat wont go away since 4 days ago :( im 28 weeks by the way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What is your temp?? Maybe you have a flu. But with my first baby I was so hot in DEC. I had the a/c on froze everyone else out. ALso I was sick everyday til I had her so it could be normal.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Maybe it's only your hormones? Are you swelling any? If you're swelling I would talk to your OB about pre-eclampsia and the symptoms of pre-eclampsia. They always check your protien levels anyways when you visit, it won't hurt to get a check list. But I think that it could just be hormones.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• With my son I always wore tank tops, even if it was 30 degrees outside! I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you see other symptoms.
    grnlf4

Answer by grnlf4 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• With my first i was hot ALL the time. I kept the air conditioner at 60degrees (it was the middle of summer in Las Vegas, it was hot!) and my family would always yell at me. Everything sounds normal but if youre really concerned you should schedule an appointment :)

Good luck and congradulations!
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2009