ok, soooo

i'm 18 weeks preggo. My belly is starting to show. My hubbie is taking me maternity clothes shopping tomorrow. Any advice? What should i buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you've got a Motherhood store, they have adorable clothes! That's pretty much the only place I shopped! If you're on a tight budget, I'd advise only buying a couple pairs of pants right now and a few tops. You're gonna get bigger obviously and need bigger pants later on, so don't go hog wild buying those. ALSO, ask them about their belly band ( I think that's what they called it) It saved me a ton of money because it let me wear all my regular pants my whole pregnancy. If you don't have a motherhood store, you can check it out online. I believe other stores also have "belly bands". Just google it and see what you get. Trust me, it will save you tons of money and you'll still be able to wear your favorite skinny pants while you're pregnant!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Try going on line to oldnavy they have some cute stuff that can give you some ideas. Have fun!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Target has belly bands!

Check out the second hand stores if you're not adverse. Since maternity clothes are not worn for long they are often in great shape, and hello, designer! Just wash everything really well.

Also, don't stray to far from your normal style. if you are a T-shirt and jeans girl, getting a bunch of billowy blousy stuff is eventually going to be your own personal h***.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:22 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Don't limit yourself to the maternity section! I hate maternity shirts :/ So I just buy overly long t-shirts and stuff. The styles right now actually work really well for us pregnant gals too :) Have fun!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• comfy lol and i agree motherhood stores and old navy they to me have the most comfy clothes but i also am still wear A&E shirts lol mine odnt fit no more no but my husbands do lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• A&F **** lol sorry its late
    Mrs.Owen86