Why do some women leave a man because he could not produce material things?

My cousin ( male) lost his wife yesterday morning, whom was obviously cheating on him. They were married for 10 years. He said ( my cousin) it was hard to please her. He bought her a 200,000 house and 6,000 ring. She got the ring after the first ring. The first ring only cost 1,000. She was angry with that purchase. So the bought the 6,000 one. She left because she aksed him for a 15,000 ring for her 11th anniversary. My cousin explained to her how he wanted to take her on a nice vacation, be able to pay the mortgage too. Thsi is the short version ladies. However, she moved while he was at work and took all the furniture. Well, she left him the bed. Found out she is moving in a large home with her new man. My cousin is devastated. What do you think about this? I think she will get it back ( KARMA)

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 12:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• It's cliche to say but he is better off without her, who wants to spend their life only making someone happy because of the fact that they can spend their money on them. I'd rather be able to make my spouse happy because of who I am. It's unfortunate that your cousin met and fell in love with someone who was such a gold digging whench. Karma will come back at her a thousand folds.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 12:09 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yeah, Karma is a bitch:)

To some people money is everything and can BUY them temporary happiness! She will be miserable in a few months and will probably be looking for her next victim.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• because theyre shallow, selfcentered bitches, basically.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Even though your cousin is devastated, he is better off without her and her trivial needs.
    Keikosmom

Answer by Keikosmom at 12:09 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• That's ridiculous. Your cousin could have seen this coming though, she's obviously very materialistic.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• She has a void that she's trying to fill in the wrong ways. I feel badly for your cousin, that sucks. What women (and men) like that fail to realise is that you're in a marriage. When you spend a lot on one thing, there's less to spend on other things. Would I like to have a $15,000 ring? Sure, but I want to save for my future and pay my mortgage off too. People that fail to see how their behavior and demands impact their partner and even themselves negatively do not belong in relationships. It sounds like her new man already got what was coming to him by marrying her (he'll find out sooner or later lol). Her karma? She's probably already experiencing and has been experiencing her entire life. There's something inside her that's so awfully empty and she'll be misereable forever trying to fill it with material things. I do not envy her at all.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i can understand leaving if a man is lazy and wont work or do anything but thats ridiculous. she obviously did not love him and i do believe it will come back to her
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• because some women want a sugar daddy not a good hard working hubby
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009