im so pissed...

so i just found out my boy friend of 3 years has been talking to other girl (im fine with that)
but he was telling one girl that they should run away and get married
(she sent me the message)
and she said wut about ur girl
and he said that he was done with me because the sex was not good
and im like wtf
i asked him and he said it was like lubbing up and screwing a coffie can
and i dont get that cuz he has only been able to get all the way inside me once
and that was the time i got pregnant
i told him about the other girl he told me that he was dating her and he broke up with me along time ago
and i asked if that was y we still lived together and he came home every night and told me he loved me and shit
i know im gonna sound stupid asking this
but i really do love him and dont want to lose him
does anyone have any advice on wut i should do and if he leaves how i tell my son he is not coming back?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You don't need to feel stupid...but you already know the answer. This isn't a boyfriend. He's a sperm donor.

Write him off. Work on YOU so you can find someone worth your time...because HE is NOT.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• This guy is worthless. REALLY. Kick him to the curb!

Better than him treating you like dirt and the leaving you. . .which will happen.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:15 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Find a real man and forget about the looser
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• This guy is not what you need to be focusing on. you have a child who needs you and you deserve to take care of yourself to. If you really love him leave because if you're ment to be together he'll come back, and if he doesn't come back then it's better to lose him then to have him walk all over you and take advantage of the love you have for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Feb. 25, 2009