Allow him to pick his nose and eat it?

Okay, my fiance and I agree on most things but this is just off....

My five year old SS just started picking his nose and eating the goods he finds. I try to stop him and my fiance sees nothing wrong with it.

He says it is building his immunity, I say it is bad manners and not sanitary.

What do you say?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think fiance is strange. I would never just allow my kid to do that. Its nasty and if he does it at school he will be made fun of and left out. We had a kid who did this and he was the one everyone picked on and laughed at. Tell fiance to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• gross...your fiance probably does the same thing! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I was thinking that anon at 12:20. hahahahahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• thats pretty gross....lol yea ur fiancee sounds like a bogger eater himself....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Not only is it unsanitary, but the poor kid will suffer great social setbacks and be teased mercilessly by any other kid who sees him do it! I say tell your man to keep his opinion to himself and you put an end to it as soon as possible; before it becomes any more of a habit than it already is. Best Wishes!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Above all, it is just bad manners and a habit not to get started on. Nip it in the bud asap.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I was engaged to a guy who did that and many other gross things, needless to say, I broke it off. You can not build your immunity by eating your boogers, if this were true then you would probably see it in a public service announcement and in the AMA!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i dont care id ppl pick their nose..but at least wipe it on a kleenex or something!!! dont eat it!!!!!!!!!!!!! so grosssssssssssssssss
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Come to a compromise.....have your SS do it in the privacy of his own room, but outside of his room he has to use a tissue and throw it away.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2009