• In the Spotlight:

Why do people?

Post videos of thier kids in the bathtub on YouTube?

I was looking over that post that has been floating around all day of that guy "tickling" his adopted daughters crotch (whatever), anyway- it had a link to this other account where the guy (I guess its a different guy, but anyway) had a whole collection of peoples videos of thier kids in the bathtub. He had like 60 of these!! Followed by videos of lesbians making out, (so obviously he is viewing these kid videos in a sexual manner).
I have a hard time taking pics of my kids playing in the tub, just for our photo albums, never leaving the house. So how could parents post thier naked babies all over the internet for weirdos to view????
Ahhh! Its aggrevating!

BabyBeans0506

Asked by BabyBeans0506 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• I wonder the same. It really is something that should be kept private in today's society.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• ewww thats just sick, if i take i pick of my kids in the tub i make sure they are sitting in a way that there parts are not showing on camera
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yaa i have a couple videos of my daughter in rhe tub when she was a newborn, but thats not out for display anywhere..to many weirdos in the world! and thats just disgusting that hes "tickling" her crotch! is that not like illegal!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• lol..as my picture shows my daughter in the tub..HAHAHAHA but you cant see anything! she was just so proud of making all the bubbles in her hair!! :)
    alexis_06

• Aww I didn't hear about this video on youtube with the man innappropriately touching his adopted daughter, but that's really disgusting. I don't understand why anyone would put their naked children on the internet with all the disgusting perverts in the world nowadays. We need to be protecting our children!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I can't tell you how many times I've heard a mother say "I'm not so conceited that I think that all of the child molesters in the world will flock to my kid's pictures if I post them on the internet." I think that's rediculous. It can happen and you putting your children's information out there can increase the chances of it happening. Cafemom is one thing but some people display their kids everywhere as well as on personal websites. Some people are just so hell-bent on showing off their kids or their families, they forget the cardinal rules of internet security.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I think that nakey pics are cute and good to have on hand for PRIVATE veiwing. Not b/c nakedness is shameful, but just in the off-chance some random pedophile would stumble across my kids pics if they were out on the net.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009