Is there a group that talks about natural health care for their children?

MaryElle

Asked by MaryElle at 12:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Health

• All NATURAL REMEDY. ....I have found some useful things in there. I usually am always Chiro, herbs, and natural meds....

I switched to Chiro, when my daughter was 2 weeks away from getting tubes put in her ears. I knew this wasn't right, that something in the body had to not be function correctly. TA DA, no more ear infections....my daughter is 3 yrs old and now tells me if her ears start to hurt and we make the appointment. She is better within hours......
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 1:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Theres one called All natural, green, organic...or something like that. I am sure it can be found easily. I also do chiro for myself and he has been pressing me to see my kids. He adjusted my 2 yr old and my 7 yr old. Definitely keeps the sinuses clear. Its helped me tremendously. I asked a question on here about chiro for kids and I got blasted by a few moms who wondered why a 2 yr old would need a chiro. They just didn't know anything about it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2009