• In the Spotlight:

cranberry juice???

i been drinking alot of cranberry juice this past week and i notice when my hubby and i "baby dance" im really dry down there, is that the cause from the cranberry juice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Health

• I don't think the juice will do that to you. I know cranberry juice even though it says its cranberry but most of it is made of apple juice, I learned that in my health class. Try drinking pineapple juice....never dry here lol sorry TMI! Pineapple juice is suppose to help you down there are well with smell if that is an issue, and if your other does go down it tastes better from what I know. Hope I can help. I am not an expert but thought I would tell you what I know!
    mulder81605

Answer by mulder81605 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• BABY DANCE? I have never heard that one...how cute is that.....anyways.....I have never heard of cranberry juice doing that...just use of lube and forget about it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Dryness is from lack of estrogen...natural estrogen replacement (plant source) will help.
    MaryElle

Answer by MaryElle at 1:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• You mean when you have sex? Intercourse?

No I've never heard of cranberry juice doing that. Be careful, though....there is a chemical in cranberry juice that while it helps with bladder infections, it can also cause kidney stones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2009