should someone get married if they know they could never love them like they loved their first love?

i love my boyfrind but i don't think i could ever love him like i loved my first love.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I say no, don't do it; however, most people say that the first love is always the most special.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I say no as well, you will feel it when it is there. I could cry just thinking of the feelings I felt for my hubby when I FELL in love with him. At that point I knew. But in the beginning it is so wonderful, but people should NEVER stop learning about eachother. Even after you marry, you might know so much...but get the PHD in knowing your other....watch the movie called Fireproof, Great movie! Helped me and my hubby! Just a thought.
    mulder81605

Answer by mulder81605 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Nope
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• What? Grow up and move on. Of course you will never love anyone else like your first love! That is life. You have to enjoy what you have instead of thinking about what woulda-coulda been. Also there are different kinds of love. I would say a marriage probably works out better if a couple are not dangerously in love with each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I agree with Mulder, I have not watched Fireproof but have had it reccomended to me. Also the book The Love Dare.
    Anonymous

• are you happy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• HUN, I MARRIED MY HUBBY ON THE REBOUND, IT SHOULDN'T BE DONE THIS WAY BUT I DID IT BECAUSE MY GUT OR INTUITION WAS TELLING ME TO DO IT. I DID NOT LOVE HIM THE WAY HE LOVED ME, BUT I KNEW IN MY HEART HE WAS MY SOUL MATE AND THAT HIS LOVE FOR ME WOULD EVENTUALLY MAKE ME FALL HEAD OVER HILLS FOR HIM AND IT HAPPENED THAT WAY. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 38 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG, OUR LOVE STILL GROWS ON A DAILY BASIS, JUST FOLLOW YOUR INTUITION, IT WON'T LEAD YOU WRONG.

Answer by older at 8:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2009