Wedding dress stores..where are they/

I am in Los Angeles..I am looking for a store to buy my wedding dress. I have an appt., with David's Bridal on Sunday but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any stores similar to that that I can try? I have to find a dress that would fit a 7 mo pregnant girl!

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Believe it or not if you look into formal gown wear you can find some stores sell wedding gowns as well. Here in San Jose, CA we have a place called elegant lace it's a formal wear store that sells wedding gowns.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I saw a show style channel shopping online is the least exspensive way. Go to shopping sights like actual designers and ask for discounted lines,ebay,ect Hope this helps
    jeskay

Answer by jeskay at 3:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• www.alfredangelo.com

is a great place!!! and they are located in San Diego and Oceanside I think you can check other locations online!!!
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009