when should u have a period after baby?

Ive been feeling tired lately. Like its hard to move and im cramping w/ no period. I have a 7 wk ld baby. At 5 wks i had sex. He pulled out but i know i can still g/ pregnant. Could i be? Is it to soon 2 know? When should i expect a period after baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hmm...not sure when you should get your period. But I have heard the first 5-6 weeks you are so fertile, because you are basically still pretty much opened up!!! That's why the doc usually tells you not to have sex for 6 weeks or so. I know this happened to my friend and she ended up pregnant more easy then ever before!! Good luck mama! Hope someone can tell you about when the period is suppose to come!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Your period can show up ANY time. Six weeks postpartum, six months, 16 months....or after the next baby. Pulling out is about as effective as not doing anything at all.

YES, you could very well be pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• well of course you bleed right after you have the baby for awhile then eventually that stops and you have your period soon i think i got my period the next month after i had my first child so she was like 4 weeks maybe, it was a little confusing but if ya'll had sex maybe jus maybe your pregnant or your period is a little late i mean think about it you havent had one 4 about 9 months so it's not gonna come back normal i wouldnt worry until you go see your doc. for you follow up or did you already?? if you did jus wait until your daughter is about 12 weeks you should def. know somethin by then good luck!!!
    R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Answer by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 at 6:53 AM on Feb. 25, 2009