hello mommyz..im diana im 24 years old im far to myy husband now.and i think im falling in love with someone else.what should i do?

hello mommyz..im diana im 24 years old im far to my husband now.and i think im falling in love with someone else.what should i do?this someone else id a very good person he cares me too much and a lot that i never feel will myy husband..i dont know what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Maybe learn how to spell first..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Maybe you could go back and read thru tonight's questions, because there are about 500 before yours on the same subject. BS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• wow. some people are really mean I guess. she probably wanted to tell people her SPECIFIC situation and get some comfort and support, but I guess people don't know how to do that anymore. I would say, being Christian, I would stop putting myself in temping situations and I would try to distance myself from the person that I have feelings for if I'm a married woman. That's something you can try to do. Hopefully you can get some more advice on here from people who want to help instead of people who want to bash others for NO REASON.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I agree with the prior response, is your husband in the Military? The almost same thing happened to me when my dh was in Nam, I went to the Base and talked with the Chaplain, and then got myself involved in the lonely wife group. If this is the case, seek help on Base. Trust me, there are a lot of women out there like you, you are not alone.
    Tiredmom53

Answer by Tiredmom53 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Why did you post as anonymous and still tell us your name and age????

tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 3:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2009