• In the Spotlight:

I need advice and answers please not bashing.

I have been throwing up constantly for like 2 weeks ( I know I know I figured it would go away so I have not bothered my doctor) Well my husband left for deployment and I am due to give birth in a matter of 5 weeks. I figured it might be just stress/anxiety that is causing for my sickness. I am wondering with all this stress I mean could I go into labor early or no? Should I call my doc asap tomorrow morning or what? Thanks ladies any advice/answers would be greatly appreciated and please do not bash me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Culd b 4rm stress. And it can make u go in labor. How far along r u?
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 1:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Personally, I would call my doctor because the puking may not be caused by sressed and you should discuss it with your doctor.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I am 34 1/2 weeks I really thought it was just maybe morning sickness coming back...but I do not think so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Morning sickness can come back at anytime. But I would def. call your doctor to be on the safe side!! You def. dont want to get dehydrated! Hang in there mama! Btw stress can also make you sick like that too. I know when Im stressed out pretty bad, I feel terrible! So just try to relax and get ahold of your doc asap! Good luck!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• If I were in your position I would most definately call your OB. You could find out that it's nothing, but I personally would rather be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to the new life that you have inside of you! Stress can send you into labor!! Go see your doctor hun!
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• If you think you should call your doctor, then it's a pretty safe bet you SHOULD make the call. It may be stress...b ut better to get it attended to.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Stress usually delays labor. The same as if a wild animal is in danger, her labor will actually stop completely until she feels safe again.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009