What are your thoughts on this video on banking, interest, our current economy etc??

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

rennisance

Asked by rennisance at 1:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Welllll, finely a word on my thoughts and believes! How come i did't know this stuff but knew it all along? What do you call this?I know about the sun thing and the oneness you feel and really seeking God with a little knowledge of the Bible and seeking him but, with this belief and wisedom that everything i just watched is the truth or what i percive to be the truth and have experinced it first hand. I knew in my gut when we have war its not what it seems and hurt and sick over the peoples lifes killed and murdered. I have a feeling about 911 too, even though i don't dare say anything! We would be so much better off the way he was saying! Ever noticed a big broad band of "bi-polar people" why now? Cause God is still trying to get through to do his job. Not that they are sick but a new breed of people that can stand up and get things done!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• We can't as a people stand up and get r done!!!!!! We are drugged and poisoned by our food and water "what they put in it" the rest is 90% DUMB PEOPLE! The christians will call it the anti-christ! Yea ,money is the root of all evil ,what ya going to do about it ? Hey?What ya going to do about any thing ya don't like? Nothing but gripe!!!! We will never see this untill US is so bad off, man, our great great grandchildren might not see this! Better start checking out who owns what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I feel like an ant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a worker ant and the government is the queen bee! OOOOOOHHH my Goddddddddddd! They might come kill me! well you know me, every phone call, every e-mail, every thing i've done or had done! I really don't care any more about any system it's just a dream, we'll always be on the bottom!! Do you think Obama will be apart of this or is?I hope so!!!!!!!!! I am ready for equal stuff!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I think I'm going to go buy some stock in ALUMINUM....seems tin foil hat production is on the rise!!!!

LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2009