did you get your little girls ears pierced??

If so, how old were they when you got them pierced? My mom got mine pierced at one month. I can't wait to get my daughters i think they are adorable.

Im just curious as to if you got your daughters pierced as an infant or toddler, how old they were when you did. :) Thanks

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm waiting until my daughter asks. She's 2 right now. I guess I asked my mom around 4 years old, so we'll see.
    emilyschildcare

Answer by emilyschildcare at 1:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I just did my daughter's. I'd prefer doing it younger because then they don't remember the pain or have silly friends tell them it hurts lol.
    Mine little one is 6 mos.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• She was either 3 or 4 months. you have to wait until they have their 2nd set of shots!!! I know alot of ppl say to wait until they can make that chioce. BUT my nieces had theirs done at 8 and 11. Well they would mess with them and ended up infected. My daughter is almost 5 and has had zero problem. Shes use to them!! But to each their own~ I only have one daughter and she is gonna be girly....
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Something to keep in mind is if you are choosing to pierce your daughters ears is to do it before they are able to touch them so they don't get infected.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My daughter was 6 years old. I planned from the day she was born to wait until she was old enough to want to have it done, so it would be a fun thing that she'd look forward to and appreciate. She had been asking for a year or so to have it done, so for her 6th birthday, her gramma & I made an afternoon of it for her. We got her ears pierced, bought all kinds of new earrings, did lunch, the whole bit, and she loved it. That was 18 yrs ago & she still talks about how fun the day was. Now that I have another girl (she's 2), I plan to do the same thing except this time my older daughter will be there too. Ahhh... I can't wait.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i would if i had a girl at around 4 months
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yep!! the older they are the more concerned with the pain they are. My daught doesnt remb the pain~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I had my daughters done at 3 months
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 1:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• You dont have to wait for shots to do them...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I know 2 older girls who got their done not to long ago. And they messed with them. One has the entire earring go in side her ear lube. had to be cut out. SO younger the better. I also left my babies pair in for 6 months. I didnt change them alot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2009