Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • They could probably get you for drunk in public.

    Answer by toriandgrace at 1:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

  • I think to be arrested for underage drinking they have to actually catch you with the alcohol container. If you crossed drunk from say Mexico to US, and were caught drunk at the board you would likely be in trouble for 'Public Drunkeness', 'Drunk and Disorderly' or gawd forbid 'Drunk Driving.'

    Answer by Niki_sd at 1:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

  • yeah if you were driving drunk

    Answer by aliciatron at 1:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

  • yes if you were caught...

    Answer by surpriseat41 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

  • Ayuh!

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:03 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.