Some effective ways of losing baby bulge and slimming down?

I had a baby 11 months ago, and I havent done anything to help myself lose the weight. I guess i figured it'd just fall off eventually. (LOL) Do any of you guys have any suggestions for me for losing some weight before summertime? I want to do it healthy, no crazy stuff. :) Help?

Sherrae

Asked by Sherrae at 1:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat healthy and exercise. Probably not the miraculous answer you are looking for, but the only one that will really work.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Hi, I work out with Power 90. My son is five months and I know that my weight is def. not going to fall off by it's self. I wish ! :) There are a lot of programs to choose from all with a meal plan and exercise bands. You can look at some different programs that really work at www.beachbodycoach.com/empowering Some of them are Hip Hop Abs, Chalene Extreme, Turbo Jam, The 10 Minute Trainer. I also use the 10 Minute Trainer on the days I don't have too much time. Good luck!
    biznesmom

Answer by biznesmom at 1:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• google apple cider vinegar, its very healthy and works for weight loss, its 100% all natural
    Anonymous