Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are the handles for corn on the cob called?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • Cobbles?

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

  • I found a bunch of web-sites that simply call them "handles", but I did find one other that calls them Corn-on-the-Cob Nobs, and I thought that was cute.

    Answer by jburg2541 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.