I know I will get bashed but whatever....

Has anyone on CM had two kids while living with their parents? I got prego at 16 (married to the father) and we think it is time for number two. DD is 16 months old and we want to start trying when she is 19 months old. So, has anyone on here had kids while living at home? If so what is it like...
BTW-bashing will not change my mind, we ARE going to have another soon, but I would like to know what others thought when they were in a similar situation

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 2:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont see a problem with it. But there will be someone on here to try to ruin your night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Oh, and my parents are happy about it...so that isnt an issue
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Have you discussed this with the parents that you live with? I think their opinion would be more important than any of ours.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• screw what anyone else thinks they dont live your life...and yes i had my first 2 while at home with my parents and me and hubby was prego with # 3 when we moved out ,i guess it all depends on how your parents are mine loved me and my hubby being there and them having there granbabies there in fact they was crushed whenn we moved out and ask us every day to come back home and we live only 7 mins away from them lol....go 4 it
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yea they are fine with it, but I am just worried it would be weird...I dont know how to explain it.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well, then if your parents are all for it, go for it!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• quit looking for valadation &just do it. weren't you on here like a month or so ago saying how you were trying to convince your husband to do it again.?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Nothing weird about it. In some cultures you'd be expected to be living with your elders anyway. I grew up with my grandparents in the house.

Live your life for YOU...not for the opinions of a bunch of internet strangers, OK?

Answer by gdiamante at 3:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Either you want an honest opinion or you don't.

I was 33 when we had our first child, so no, I was not living at home.

IMO, you should be living on your own, paying your own bills when you decide to start a family. While I don't believe that college is for everyone, I hope you are continuing with your education and plan to graduate.

It is wonderful that your parents are supportive of your lifestyle choices. It must have been very hard for them to hear that you were pregnant at such a young age.

Good luck.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2009