Pregnancy after baby?????????

I just had a baby. He's 7wks. I had sex at 5wks after he was born. We used a condom but it feel off. He pulled out. I know that dnt always wrk, but he did. Ive been feeling very tired and crampy, but no period. When shuld i expect a preiod? Culd i b pregnant? How soon will i know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As soon as you take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yeaaaah sure buddy..
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• u could be pregnant right after haveing a baby is the most concevable time give ur self amonth a test
    bbuzzin

Answer by bbuzzin at 3:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well that depends on whether you were nursing or not, but as the PP said, if you weren't nursing, then right after having the baby is one of women's most fertile times. You might also just be still sore from giving birth and the sex made it worse, but I would definitely test in about 4 weeks to make sure.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:22 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Even if your nursing you can get preg. But you may have just over done it... I would check in the doc.. he/she will be able to tell you for sure :-) Good Luck!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 8:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2009