back hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got n a wreck a wk ago today. I was hit by an 18 wheeler. I got cuts on my hand, and my b/f has nerve and muscle damage. The baby was ok, but the car is totaled. My lower back hurts very bad when i sit or lay down 4 more than 10 min at a time. I dnt want to go to the hosital b/c i dnt wanna seem like im try.n 2 just g/ money like every1 elce wuld do. What culd b wrong w my back???

iheartkewi

Asked by iheartkewi at 2:22 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Health

• going to get checked out isnt going to get money, if you are hurt you need to get it taken care of.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:24 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• also just see if they will cover your medical and ask for no money if they pay for the medical in full, thats not greedy I think that is fair
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Are you serious? If your back is hurting you should get it checked out. If they need to pay you money then it needs to happen. Do you realize that if this pain goes on for the rest of your life it impacts your sex life, your career, things you do with your kids, ect...
    Don't worry about who thinks youre just looking for money. Get it checked out.
    My mom was hit and has been in your situation before and it totally changed her life. She was a nurse so the impact was huge.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• thanks, it kinda hurt my feeling that my b/f went but he wont take me i asked him to take me yesterday, but he hasnt. i cnt drive a 5 speed and thats the only car we have...his bro.s. I hope its nothing bad, but culd having a baby 6 wks ago effect it? 5 wks when accedent happened?
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 2:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well I had slight back pain around that time, but yours doesnt sound slight. It could be a combonation of the labor, picking up your new baby, and the accident. No point in guessing though. Your back is too important for that. Let your doctor sort out the cause of the pain just in case it is something serious. Hopefully it isn't though.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• You could have sustained injuries that did not show up right away. Go get checked out.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• could be serious u should go to dr back pain isnt fun
    bbuzzin

Answer by bbuzzin at 3:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• With you just having a baby, I'd be even more concerned if I were your boyfriend. Ask a friend to take you, it's time for your check up anyway. And don't worry about people thinking you're after money, you were in an accident and if the accident has caused you problems, the insurance company needs to know about it now, don't wait and have a bigger problem later.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• DR SAID MUSCLE DAMMAGE.....
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 8:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2009