pain after sex

My husband and i had sex about 6 hours ago and i have had a sharp crampy pain ever since. is this normal? :/

I'm 35 weeks along, and i had an exam today...could that mean anything?

Does anyone else get this?

knjones

Asked by knjones at 2:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if there is no bleeding or leaking of fluids you will be ok maybe you should wait til after you have the baby to have sex if you're having pains like this it's only a few more weeks but yea that's norman when you're that far along
    R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Answer by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 at 4:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Ugh. I started having those pains when i was about 5 months pregnant so youre lucky. I'd have them thoughout the next day and sometimes onto the day after that. You should ask your OBGYN just to make sure but be at peace, its probably just that you slightly brusied yourself.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• That was completely normal for me all through my pregnancy, if your concerned call your doctor. My doctor said it was normal especially after having an exam.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009