okay why is it that people will answer the dumb questions. but when it comes to a mom asking something importent she just gets blown off. i understand the need to have fun but when do we use cafemom for what it is really for? (to help mom)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have to admit that tonight was getting on my nerves and then I left for a bit came back only to see the same ol' crap. I like to joke, I am guilty of that for sure. But all these anons and things that make no sense started to get on my nerves tonight. I'm not even PMSing! I think, someone bombarding the catagory is just seeking attention they don't get at home. Last night it was OutstandingLove and tonight it is anons. I feel even worse trying to get to know moms on here to joke around with but then it became anon/ troll patrol, that's when I realized, OMG this is chat all over again! I am starting to hate it tonight.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I agree.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Posting at the wrong time, perhaps? There are certain times when you will have trouble getting a serious answer.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Chuck Norris says it's because this is the Just For Fun section.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• well maybe if you people like anon would grow up and ask a few real ????????? from time to time. it would let the real moms have a chance to ask what they need to..............
    also who cares about chuck norris.........grow up please
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Chuck Norris cares about Chuck Norris.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I agree with Gigi
    and thank you for best answer.. lol awe I feel bad that there's only idiot anons on here to give you stupid answers.
    AS for the one posting Chuck Norris all the time.. wow.
    I mean it was funny at first, but now? It's just annoying.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It is really effin' annoying me tonight. I saw the "Grand Show" of anons tonight and it just made me feel, kind of sad, like as if the mood strikes them they will continue to just stay up and annoy people. Chuck Norris was funny the first couple of posts and then I think, they either sadly memorized this crap or have a jokebook with them and have nothing better then to write what someone else wrote and it got old really quick.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Don't sweat the small stuff. It really is no big deal. Getting upset is what they want you to do. Just ignore it. It isn't worth the stress. They are who they are no big deal. Maybe they ate silly beans tonight. My girls go through those moods annoying but funny but annoying but that's the joke they want to annoy you. so let them get it out of their system and they will stop when everyone stops giving them the attention. You all are giving them negative attention. Really its no big deal. So lets find the serious questions or maybe tonight just isn't the night. Tomorrow is a new day
    wheresAlice

Answer by wheresAlice at 4:02 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• because cafemom isnt about helping it seems to be about bashing and hateing people and if soemoen has a serious question its "no fun" to so people . i agree with you and i personally think it is childish i try to answer every question that i can honestly but sometimes if i think it is just a idkduh post i wont because i dotn want to be a B**** and sometimes i honestly dont know an answerr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009