What do you prefer?

Planning your birthday?

Or your kids birthdays?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kids, I dont like to celebrate my own anymore
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• awe why not?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My sons b-day.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• kids! I'm not 16 or "jesus christ".. no need to celebrate my birthday. :) But I guess Birthdays do beat the alternative!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My kids for sure, No one ever plans one for me.I I for sure never planned one for myself. Except my 10 yr old felt bad because of that and tried to put together a last minute one for me this year it was cute. Any ways i love planning my kids!
    wheresAlice

Answer by wheresAlice at 4:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Love planning the kids - the payoff is so great!

As for my own - no way! I love, Love, LOVE my b-day but would never plan my own party. Friends at work, hubby gets me a choc bar + book gift certificate, kids draw cute pictures.....that's all I ever want.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i love planning my son's birthday. but for mine, i don't celebrate it anymore. we just dine out, my husband's treat and my son- a kiss from him is enough. ;)
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 6:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My children's, of course.
    I'd rather skip mine altogether.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My own. The kids are so picky about what character/theme they want and I have to run all over creation to find just the right paper goods and cake. It's such a pain in the butt. Planning for me is simple, all it takes is chocolate cake and I'm good.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 8:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Kids for sure...I think it is more fun to leave mine to my BFF's a.k.a the professionals lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2009