Can you still exercise after an umbilical hernia surgery, or that makes it a even bigger chance of getting another hernia again?

I got this umbilical hernia cause of pregnancy 4 years ago, and I still look pregnant cause of it, its just been growing and growing, when they remove the hernia do you think my tummy will go back to normal or I would need lipo after that, because I think exercise will just make me more hernias right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Health

• You may find the answer here.
    http://www.answers.com/topic/umbilical-hernia-repair
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Thank you for the question and the answer with the link i went and checked it out.
    When i have been pregnant i have been asked when they are measuring and always near the navel if i have or have had a hernia in which i say no but it makes me wonder if i do and just never realized it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Feb. 25, 2009