• In the Spotlight:

Do you like

the ocean or mountians better?
And why?

I like the ocean, because it comes with the beach :)

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 3:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The ocean because it is something we don't see everyday in tucson. I had one for a while when i lived in san diego but now i miss it. Funny when I lived in ca. I missed the mountains. We have beautiful ones here. You always miss what you don't have or people think the grass is greener on the other side but it really isn't. I love the color blue in the ocean.
    wheresAlice

Answer by wheresAlice at 4:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i love the mountains because of the view and you can see everything. we are surrounded by oceans so it's like everyday i see it. ;)
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 6:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have always loved the ocean - it is where I grew up.
    But in my old age, it is the mountains that have been calling to me. Perhaps because I yearn for the solitude and escape from civilization.
    Aw man....why do I have to sound so philosophical so early in the morning?!!
    I love the ocean, but now I prefer the mountains because I really love to camp and be close to nature.
    There. That's it.
    LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Ocean I love being on the water and in the water! It is relaxing too me!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• That's a tough one. I used to say the ocean because I love the water and grew up very close to the beach. it wasn't until about 10 years ago that I got to travel to the mountains and I love it there because I love to climb and it's so peaceful when you are high and away from the hustle and bustle of the normal world. So now I'd have to say the mountains.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 8:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Mountains for sure. I like to walk on the beach and listen to the ocean, but I don't really want to be IN it. I love hiking and exploring in the mountains, and the view and the way the air smells. of course I don't like altitude sickness though.. lol
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Ocean, sand, sun, warmth, always a breeze so few bugs, drink in my hand....oh sorry I'm back now lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:15 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i love mountains.......i love hiking......
    island_rose

Answer by island_rose at 12:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I prefer the mountains because the ocean smells like dead fish, the sun burns me (and probably will give me cancer), and the sand gets in places that sand should not be.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009