Wants to do it!!!! lol

ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS SINCE D&C AND IS IT OK TO HAVE SEX NOW? AND I WAS ALSO WONDERING CAN YOU GET PREGNANT EVEN BEFORE HAVING A PERIOD ? THANKS FOR YOUR ANSERS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can have sex now so long as it's comfortable. I had sex as soon as my bleeding stopped with all of my miscarriages and with my last pregnancy. It is possible to get pregnant before you have period because you ovulate before your period starts, ergo... you can get pregnant and things are a bit riskier because you don't know your cycles well enough to practice fertility awareness birth control methods.. so, if you don't want another baby so soon, use a condom until you get your period and are more sure of your cycle... but yeah, enjoy, you should be able to have sex, but if there is any pain or discomfort stop immediately.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 5:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yes you can get pregnant before a period and honestly your dr would or should had said how long you should wait
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Since you had complications last time, I recommend getting a detox kit, and just spending time pampering and cleansing your body before you try. Buts just my recommendation, though It would likely help all of the way around.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2009