Any other explanation??

my boobs are getting huge and feel full, i thought i was pregnant but doc says i am not. feel it though!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• period or it could be your mind telling your body you think you are you can actually "stress" your self in to believing you are pregnant and your body can even get a belly bump but you wouldnt be actually pregnant id say just relax if any doubts about dr in about a week ask them for a blood test
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• *** also they could just be growing mine did til i was 21 i went from at the age of 17 being a 32 B to now 23 being a (before pregnancy) 38 C
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I am 28! My boobs havent grown since i was 18, I am the person who asked!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• oh ok loll just thought id throw that out there lol since i didnt know who you were lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• no problem! am just afraid of an ectopic! had a miscarriage last year at 10 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• totally understand i had 3 miscarriages last year before this one hanging on .. like i said if you doubt the dr wait about a week and go back in or go to the er tell them your stomach hurts lol they will run a blood pregnnacy test honestly that is what i did cause the home test were neg and dr wouldnt do blood and i was pregnant lol good luck i hop eit all turns out right
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• thank you so much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• You cant make your self act preg. your body cant do that... your boobs may hurt because your going to get your P... or you had a chem preg. But no matter what the doc says I would check next month :-) Not to get your hopes up, but I was told end of April I wasnt preg. and at the end of May found out I was 7-8 weeks preg... The doc was wrong. and I now have a happy 4 week old.... Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2009