The Bachelor SCAM...*spoilers...be careful*

If you like this show you should go here and read this crap. I think it is true because its all hollywood and it stinks, turns out Jason is an a$$ afterall.
Its not like I didn't already kinda know it was ridiculously fake and produced but I just read the blog spoilers and turns out everything that happens on next week's finale is planned and one of the girls really gets her feelings hurt. Jason is a pig and doesn't deserve to find love if he is going to treat a woman like this. He agreed to pick someone and then CHANGE HIS MIND and pick the other girl at the After Show taping and the girl he picks at the finale is totally blindsided.
http://realitysteve.com/blog/?p=113

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• wow that is total craziness..I dont watch the bachelor but i might now just to see if all this is true
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 8:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• All those Love reality series are fake ( with an exception with a few couples) IMO
    MidnightKarma

Answer by MidnightKarma at 9:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2009