Has this every happened to you?

Out of the blue you have a dream about an ex boyfriend that you have not seen out heard from in years? It frecked me out, anyone else every have this experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ooooo... Goosebumps here! I've had dreams like that, and just shaken it off as "only a dream", but the last time that happened, I actually got a call from the guy the next day and it was someone I hadn't seen, talked to, or thought of in YEARS. **shudder** Weird, huh?
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yes. It was the strangest thing and I haven't told anyone about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• OMG this happened the other night. i was having a odd dream about being broken into & he came through my window to help me. When I woke up I just felt heartache. As much as i LOVE my husband I will always have feelings for my ex. we dated on & off from age 9-20! I am best friends with his sister so we still see each other occasionally since im close with their family. I feel guilty for my husband, but I cant just not feel what I feel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• This happens to me every once in awhile. Dreams seem so real and then tend to stick with you for the day. Just shrug it off...it was only a dream.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009