Anyone have their kid(s) say...

something funny or cute already this morning?
I stand with my son every morning while waiting for his school bus. We are also on a main street so we have problems with folks running the school bus. Maybe once or twice a week we have an unmarked car sitting at a cross street to catch these idiots. Well anyway, I never let my son stand at the end of the driveway but today he says "Mom, can I go stand by myself today the cop is here to watch me?" I just busted and laughing and told him no. Just something cute I wanted to share. My morning started out bad and he just made it better.

Christine0813

Asked by Christine0813 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they always know how to make you smile dont they?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• They sure do. :)
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• bailey had me up early early this morning due to shots she got yesterday and i was so tired and in a mood and this silly show she watches came on and she started dancing and singing then she turned and smiled at me and it was just heartmelting. kids how great are they
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• That's cute Jodi. Is she feeling better now after her shots?
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yea i think she is all over the place this morning so i am thinking she is just fine lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Oh yeah, lol
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• DD isn't really talking yet, but she brought me her monkey slippers and gave them to me. I said, "yes, theyre nice aren't they?" and she got mad at me. I realised she wanted me to put them on, and when I did she gave me the sweetest smile. I don't know why, but my DD absolutely loves wearing shoes lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:59 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Awww, all those stories are so cute! When I went to get chloe out of bed she was saying eat! Over and over so we went to the kitchen and she said doggie eat! And she ran over to the dog food bowl and tried to feed the dog. I thought it was funny
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I wanted to tell you what my nephew said, he is 3 and they were in walmart and a girl walked by and he said "your cute" and he winked! It was sooo funny! He's starting early lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Aww! Mommybrooke is sounds like you have a little Snow White on your hands! My son isn't talking yet, but since we're sharing cute stories here is one about my nephew (who I love like my own):

He goes to preschool, he's four years-old. So at school they different play centers like the block corner or the art center. They have a certain number of hooks outside each and if a kid wants to play there he hands his tag on the hook. If there are no hooks then he has to find some place else to play. The other day a child started having a tantrum and crying because he wanted to go play in the block center. So my nephew say "It's okay he can play here, I'll go play someplace else" and he took his tag and left!!! Then he did it two more times!! Completely unprovoked. In fact, the teachers told him he didn'thave to do that but he did it anyway!! He's a really good kid :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2009