Am I the ONLY one!!

Who even heard of "the watchmen"? I had the comic novel 20 years ago and absolutely loved it, and now the movie is coming out soon and I'm so excited, but everyone at my house (and they are all into comic book movies) are looking at me like I lost my mind!
Please tell me I didn't hallucinate my favorite comic book!

plylerjones

Asked by plylerjones at 8:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• My SO is really excited about it too.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• not in to comics but ive heard of it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have seen the preview for it , Looks like it will be good. I figured that it was a comic book at some point in time but I can't be too sure about that , my husband is the comic geek not me. He did seem to know who they were so you are not too far off.
    MidnightKarma

Answer by MidnightKarma at 9:02 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It's a much different comic book though. It has a beginning and an end. Most comics are like soap operas, they just keep going and going.

I'd heard of Watchmen, I just hadn't read it until recently.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 9:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i had no idea there was a comic. i do know a band called The Watchmen though.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009