"oh god" MSNBC HAS to be the most unproffessional people!

As MSNBC led into Bobby Jindal's response tonight, you can hear an MSNBC host or producer -- which to me sounded like Keith Olbermann -- mutter "Oh God," just as the Louisiana Governor walks out.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090225/pl_politico/29892

Come on! Can't they TRY to be balanced? I read in another article about it that the 3 people MSNBC had covering it were Olberman, Mathews, and Maddow....now there's balance for ya. Now I understand that these people are commentators but good God, don't you think MSNBC shoud TRY to have someone, anyone, from the other side and at least behave like proffessionals?

and before you go all Fox News Nutty on me, they had Juan Williams on last night giving his take and he is completely an Obama man!

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I find it funny that there is yet another case with ACTUAL proof of MSNBC being biased, but yet no one has given proof of a Fox News Report being biased.

Fox News hires Reporters to cover these type of events, MSNBC hires Commentators.

Case Closed.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• MSNBC doesn't have reporters covering these things. They have commentators. That just shows their lack of professionalism.  And before anyone goes off, Fox had an actual reporter, Brett Bair.  Commentators weren't until AFTER the speech.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'm sorry, but why would you watch that channel anyway?
    In answering your question though, NO they can't. It's not in them, they don't want to be professional and objective and if you don't like it then don't watch the idiots.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I choose not to stick my head in the sand and only listen to those who say what I want to hear, that's why I still flip by this channel. BUT I don't think that it is too much to expect them to act like professionals!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yep almost as bad as Diane Sawyers drunk reporting on GMA lol

Although,I really do not watch.I don't have tv just dvd's.I catch some on the web.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Its better than Fox News Channel,folks. Or Faux News.....They can boast having O'Reilly and Hannity and the other morons on air. Do you really expect anyone to take them seriously?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don;t know last I checked Fox news has the highest ratings?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:22 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• They can boast having O'Reilly and Hannity and the other morons on air.

O'Reilly and Hannity don't anchor the presidential address and response. They are commentators. The Today Show employs such stellar intellectuals as Kathy Lee and Hoda, while ABC has Elisabeth and Joy. Does that mean all broadcasts of NBC and ABC news proper should be ignored?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• OMG Anon...did ya not read the question? I SAID Fox HAD the other side represented!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'll take MSNBC over Faux News any day. Besides, I love Maddow, Olberman and Matthews.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2009