why?

Why are the woman on here so immature when it comes to politics. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and answers. So please stop the Bashing on one another.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• A blanket anonymous statement calling everyone else immature is somehow mature? Seems to me it's usually a perfectly civil, intelligent debate until the anons show up and start bashing...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but when your opinions have no FACTUAL basis--which is ESSENTIAL in a Politics and Current Events board--then SOME of may get a little silly! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• because its a big reason of why i believe some women shouldnt haveanything to do with politics i mean really do you hear congressmen calling each other a stupid whore because someoen didnt agree .... but i do agree with you most women on here are very childish and should just relize people can think for them selves
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Being anon has nothing to do with it pan, you have just proven otherwise.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'm sorry I replied to your flame bait with the reply you intended, just doing my part to make your day go smoothly
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Wow...........You see what I mean............Notpanicking............Thats exactly what I'm talking about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• have an opinion, that's great. but if you are NOT prepared to back it with facts, press on. jmho
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

You are a troll, you are not talking about anything. All you are doing is attempting to create drama, and all I'm doing is calling you on it because I'm bored. As I already stated, most questions go through here with no bashing at all. They don't even get more than 10 answers. It's the ones where the obnoxious anons land and start trying to bait people, much like this question does, that blow up and get ugly. You'll find the questions where people use facts instead the "you're all just haters" attitude go quite well from start to finish.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• your such a child are you sure its not your child writing..........................pan? lol................troll..........good one. Keep up the good work............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't own a such, you make no sense.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2009