Question regarding due date

I had a period July 12th. My fiance' and I got into a huge argument and on August 4th I was stupid enough to have unprotected sex with another man that day. He didn't cum, as far as I know. I should have had my period Aug 9th but it was 9 days late and didn't come until the 18th. My fiance and I had sex Aug 22nd. I had an ultrasound November 5th and the baby measured either between 10-11 weeks or 11-12 weeks....i dont remember. If my due date is May 16th, who could the father be? If the baby did measure 11-12 weeks then that would put my "concieve" date at August 18th...which is when I had my period but then It could have also been implantation bleeding...does an ultrasound date you from the time that implantation occurs? Because according to all the due date calculators if i got pregnant August 4th my due date would be April 27th.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are due your concieve date would be august 23 remember sperm can live up to 5 days before meeting the egg i am also due may 16 my self and that is all the numbers i was given hope it helps
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Ok, your estimated due date is calculated from the first day of your last period. NOT from your conception date. Conception usually occurs about 14 days after the first day of your last period (assuming a "regular" 28 day cycle) but can occur a few days to either side of that date. So ... count 14 days from the first day of your last period and look to either side of that date. By the information you gave, in all probability your finacee is the baby's father. An ultrasound measures the "age" from the first day of your last period, just as your estimated due date.

But you really should come clean with him about the other guy if you haven't already.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My period was due to start on August 9th but was late I'm assuming due to stress. I still ovulated when I normally would have if my period had come on the 9th...according to my due date anyways. does this make any sense?
    kaf1987

Answer by kaf1987 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 25, 2009