How much of a sense of humor do you have?

do you take things too seriously or do you find the joke in everything? I try to find a joke in everything and I am only serious when need be...LOL

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My favorite saying is " Dance as if no one were watching, Sing as if no one was listening and Live everyday as if it were your LASt. An Irish Proverb!
    irishmaiden26

Answer by irishmaiden26 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I try to laugh! Life is just too short!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I hate being serious. Laughing is so much fun!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have an excellent sense of humor. I am hilarious.

And modest.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i heart humor.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I love to laugh so I probably find hunor in things others don't. I like the saying, live as long as possible, laugh often and love forever. Can't stand people who are too SERIOUS. Life is too short!!
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 9:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Why do you think I come back to CM all the time?
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 10:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• try to find a joke in everything, life shouldnt be taken seriously, you could miss out on alot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I think of life as being to short to be depressed. So I try to make everyday a good one. I work at a hospital, and the patients always say how happy I always am. I respond by saying Even though I don't want to be here sometimes I know you what to be here less than me. And the last thing you want is for some cranky person taking care of you. I try to make the best out of every situation and live life to the fullest.
    irishmaiden26

Answer by irishmaiden26 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• if you take life too seriously you'll miss out on all that is good- there IS humor in all things (though sometimes morbid, or warped, even a little demented)... to laugh in the face of adversity is to take seriously the tiresome chores and shallow complaints... it takes effort to find laughter in an otherwise brash environment or situation. it makes light where there was none, it makes paths where there were thorns. Having an apt sense of reality and responsibility has nothing to do with creating a healthy mental state in which you are able to allow dread and hurt, anger and surprise to meld into laughter... to have a truly apt sense of humor you have to be able to laugh at yourself, especially when you fudge up.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2009