the spring is coming...

ya my neighbor hates me..we have done things back and forth.she is very passive aggressive.yesterday she was in her back yard starting to pick up.all i thought was i cant go through this again.we havent talked in a yr.i have written her emails saying lets talk.she never answered .her husband was deployed i wrote her a nice card saying lets have coffee.she said no.she showed all her friends the bad emails that were written in the beginning.i didnt show anyone the ones she wrote me.anyway.her husband is in the army in az and she lives in mass(a mutual separation)she must be having trouble.is the relationship to far over.(ours)how can i see. i have said im sorry so many times.her husband said he was sorry but she never said anything.is it to far gone for the summer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Not sure, it depends on what happened, what separated your friendship in the first place? This makes a big difference, if it is something as small as picking up your yard then i think it shouldn't be too far gone, but if one of you guys were being deceitful about something.....that's totally different.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• If she does not want to talk to you. Or have a friendship with you ..Just drop it. Leave her alone.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'd leave it alone. You made several efforts to make amends with her and she refuses to cooporate. If you want to be spiteful, have a huge neiborhood party and don't invite her. *lol*
    Kawanis

Answer by Kawanis at 10:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Best just to let it go, and just remain neighbors, someday she will need you and then you just might become friends again.
    59cinderella

Answer by 59cinderella at 10:19 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Good fences make great neighbors. I don't think she is worth your time frankly. Just mind your own business and move on. If she wants to be a snooty bitch it is her loss.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I would just kill her with kindness. Don't go out of your way, but when you see her outside say hello and smile. eventually she may feel bad and smile back and you may gradually become better neighbors.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• She doesn't want to talk to you. It's not bad thing. Don't take it personal. Please stop sending her e-mails, and stop trying to patch things up. Move on. I know a person who used to be my friend, and I no longer wish to talk to her. I'm not holding a grudge, and it's not like I am trying to be mean or spiteful. I just don't want to be her friend anymore. She doesn't get the point. She calls me like twice a year, and sends some letters now and then wanting to do stuff together. I don't know how to tell her, short of being mean. Your neighbor might feel the same way. Not everyone likes everyone. Go find other people to associate with.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 9:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009