I have had a low grade fever for the past 8 days... It's the only thing that I've had, just achey, tired, coooold, and weak. I have had an appetite, after I take ibuprofen it goes down, I feel a little better and then it's back.
My insurance goes into affect on Monday so I wondered if it would be ok to wait until then to call the Dr. She can usually get me in the same day, my sister said I need to go now and they can wait to send it off for billing... I don't feel right about that, what do you think? I hope this wasn't a terribly stupid question.....
I say wait. Tell Monday.
Answer by louise2 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by 59cinderella at 10:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by 4x4mum at 10:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by happyathomemum at 11:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by Jmommy2B at 11:53 AM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by LND at 2:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2009
Next question in Health
Anyone here on the Hormone Enjuvia? Bioidentical hormones also