Which state is better to live in??

Me & my husband are thinking of moving out of state but I have never been were we want to move.So I wanted to know what you girls think.NC or Sc??If you live in one of those thats even better.Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OO... I lived in alot of them... SC is good, FL is to hott and rainy, TX is awesome, OK is dead, AR roads suck, IN is a good one, Ohio is good but the winters suck, Iowa wasnt to bad, CA is to over run, Go for a smaller state... Thats just me though...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Nevr been to either but if I had a choice I think I would go to NC but thats just because Im huge Nascar fan:)
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• ps Hottmamarossx Ohio does suck in the winter, Born here and lived most of my life.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• eh, Ohio's economy stinks right now because of plant lay offs. cost of living is pretty cheap though.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I live in NC..You have the mountains in the west and atlantic ocean on the east. the west is cold in winter the others are bearable in winter. The summers are HOT, but, if you like the humidity and heat its good. Theres different things to do,close to VA,SC,GA. You have small towns and big towns and in between towns.I like living here but some people hate it, especially if they are from the north. It really depends on what you want .
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I love NC! Beaches, mountains, outerbanks....
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Either state(NC or SC) is beautiful, just do not move to MI we have the highest unemployment rate for the USA. EWWWWWWWWW!
    59cinderella

Answer by 59cinderella at 10:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes, unless your in the medical field, my area of Ohio is really bad for getting a job.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My sis lives in Elizabeth City, NC, They moved there from Michigan and it took them some getting used to. I think Ashville, NC is beautiful... Is this a random pick or did you have to move there? If it were me, I would love to move to Arizona, we will be retiring there.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I moved from Southern CA to KY and it was nice then made my way to NC. I love NC. I have moved from here only to move back. The people are friendly, the cost of living nationally speaking is alot lower, and crime is low if you choose a smaller town ecsecially. I have been to SC but dont get the same feel as I do in NC. I live in the foothills, about an hour from Asheville which is pretty but too busy for me, about 30 min from Boone which is also gorgeous but more expensive to live at, and 20 min from Hickory which is just ok.

Answer by gemgem at 10:15 AM on Feb. 25, 2009