NEEDS ADVICE ASAP- PLEASE READ ANYONE??? GOOD OR BAD

I TOOK PROVERA FOR 4 DAYS NOW.. NO PERIOD.. BEFORE TAKING PROVERA TO START MY PERIOD- I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST BEFORE AND IT WAS NEGATIVE.. I THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE ANOTHER ONE FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES AND TODAY MY TEST CAME UP POSITIVE... CAN PROVERA TEST A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST??? I TOOK CLOMID MY LAST CYCLE HOPING THAT IT WOULD WORK... I AM ON MY 35TH DAY OF MY CYCLE AND STILL NO PERIOD.. GOING TO GET A BLOOD TEST TODAY- JUST IN CASE.. JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THIS OR IF THIS IS A REAL PREGNANCY- IF SO I AM CRYING TEARS OF JOY... THANKS- YOU ARE VERY HELPFUL WITH MY QUESTIONS...

CHRISSY

costa678

Asked by costa678 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know the answer to your question, but good luck! I hope you get the test results you are looking for!
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well let us know if you are preggo cause us girls out there that are on clomid or about to start could use a good story about the drug actually working :) good luck and I hope your prengant!!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Not that I have heard, but you should see this site. It says that taking the drug while pregnant, espically during the first few months is very dangerous if you are in fact pregnant. Good luck!

http://www.drugs.com/pdr/provera.html
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009