When did I concieve?

I had a period July 12th. My fiance' and I got into a huge argument and on August 4th I was stupid enough to have unprotected sex with another man that day. He didn't cum, as far as I know. I should have had my period Aug 9th but it was 9 days late and didn't come until the 18th. My fiance and I had sex Aug 22nd. I had an ultrasound November 5th and the baby measured either between 10-11 weeks or 11-12 weeks....i dont remember. If my due date is May 16th, who could the father be? If the baby did measure 11-12 weeks then that would put my "concieve" date at August 18th...which is when I had my period but then It could have also been implantation bleeding...does an ultrasound date you from the time that implantation occurs? Because according to all the due date calculators if i got pregnant August 4th my due date would be April 27th.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you already asked this i read it earlier and im sorry but the way to know who is daddy your man or the man you cheated on him witth would be a blood test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Hmmm, sounds like a DNA test is in order once you have the baby. The thing about dating ultrasounds is that the further along you are, the less accurate they are. Past about 8 weeks, fetuses beging to grow at different rates, which is why they give you an age range and can't give you a specific age. Due dates are also an educated estimate based on the information given. You could go early or late, but that still won't tell you when you conceived. Only DNA will tell for sure at this point.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I am in the same situation. I had sex with my husband and we split up for about 3 months and i had sex with my sons dad. I feel really stupid for doing that but I did. I dont know who the dad is to my babys but I am back with my husband and i told him the truth and he understood. I feel a lot better that i have told him and he was mad for about 2 weeks but he truley loves me and understands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2009