Duck Pond Grab Game

Hello dose anyone know where i can this game at.i been to wal-mart family dollar. I was going make it my self but i can't found no rubber duck. i would think could found it with Easter coming soon.

Thank you

Tammy

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My walmart has ducks on the easter aisle. Also party city had the game for like 20.00.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Not sure if this is the game you are talking about...It's a Milton Bradley game I have in the playroom....there are about twenty little plastic ducks that go round, their mouths open and the object of the game is to pick them off the board with a little plastic pole, whoever collects the most ducks wins the game. I purchased it at Toys R Us, although I'm sure WalMart, Target and other stores carry it...have you tried Ebay?? Good luck.
    grandmalinda707

Answer by grandmalinda707 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• do you mean the one with the colored stickers on the bottom of the duck? If so I know target carries it.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 12:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009