What can I do?

I'm 35 weeks pregnant, miserable and sick all the time. I can't sleep and I just want her out. I know it's a little too early, so how can I shake this feeling and how do I cope with all the pain?

I'm dizzy, I have loose bowels, I can't lay down b/c it hurts so bad, I have irregular and painful contractions.... headaches, upset stomach, hot/cold flashes... you name it, I got it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id talk to your dr if i were you see if there is anything they can do to help im sorry you feel like crap i feel your pain
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Drinks water very often. Carry a bottle with you.
    Try sleeping in a recliner or somewhere where you can stay more upright.
    Do you have lots of pillows? I used to make a "nest" is what DH called it, by putting pillows all around me.
    What do you mean by "sick"? In the stomach?
    Although it's hard, drinking water very often makes you feel SO MUCH BETTER! It's a life saver!
    Drink ,at least 3 liters of water a day, but aim for 4 or more! If you drink little sips every few minutes, it makes it a lot easier.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I went through the same thing... Do as PP said sleep more upright and drink water but don't drink too much at a time or it with bloat your stomache then you will feel worse try eating grapes too. I dont know what to do about loose stool
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 11:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009