One more about NC & SC??

How is th winter in those states??Thanks so much for your help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I lived in NC for 5 years. The winters are really nice compared to the midwest! We usually had a couple of ice storms a year but the average temperature was in the 30-40 throughout the winter. Every once in a while it would get cold, but not all the time.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I've lived in NC my entire life. The winters are extremely mild. I barely ever wear a coat.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Depends on where youre from now. Im from southern ca and to me the winter in nc is cold. We dont get alot of snow but some places do get more then others like the asheville area. The rest of the state might get some snow but never enough to throw a party over. It does get cold. For instance last night where I live it was 23 degrees. But tomorrow the high is going to be 60. The weather is unpredictable to me here in NC. You never know what youre going to get. The summers are hot and muggy though.

Answer by gemgem at 10:59 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I live in MI.Its cold.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I lived in Columbia, SC for several years, and the winters were mild. Temps very rarely got below 10 degrees, and we got maybe an inch of snow maybe once every 2-3 years. Springtime ice storms could be bad just because of the humidity.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2009