Are there any other moms with Fibromyalgia?

I am 25 and got sick when I was 16. I now have a 3 year old daughter, The constent chasing after her has been good for me, I am also on cymbalta and the new drug for fibromyalgis lyrica, which I swear by. I still have my bad days, and find it hard to explain to her why mommy cant play that game right now, and more difficult for her to understand sometimes. What do you do on your bad days? How do you explain to your kids? How do the older kids feel about it? I worry some times she will be angery I miss some things or cant do somethings, right now she understands mommy takes medicine to help her feel better, and mommys back hurts a lot. I'm worried about the futur as well as now. I dont know anyone else with this disorder, or wiyh that and kids, so its hard for my family to understand where I'm coming from. Any advice would be a blessing, my advice lyrica works better than everything I've tryed. Thank you all

deliriousmommy

Asked by deliriousmommy at 10:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom