having a hard time getting my 13 month old twins to drink milk from a "sippy cup"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Take the bottle away and make sure you get one with a flow they can handle and force them. If you offer them nothing but a cup then they will eventually drink it my daughter went on strike from drinking milk for weeks but now she drinks it just fine. Just suppliment with other dairies to get what they need
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 11:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my daughter is 15 months and refuses milk from a sippy cup,( my son was the same way). She CAN drink from a sippy cup. I give her a bottle in the morning and one at night , i continually offer the sippy cup of milk and wait. When she picks her brothers cup and it's milk, she wil sip and swallow, but wont' take anymore. Eventually, she'll do it.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 12:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009