Exercises for bat wings/saggy tummy/ big ass?

I've always had huge batwings- I'm only 23. My tummy has always been big, but now its saggy after having children then losing alot of weight. My ass is HUGE, and not like a nice round, bouncy huge. Its big and awkward. I hate to think what it will look like once I get to my goal weight- all saggy and funny looking. Any ideas for toning up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Get out an walk, you have to burn the fat, you can't tone up flab. It sucks, I know...I started back at the gym in January, I do 20-30 mins cardio and about 30 mins strength training, they say its important to do both. Good luck!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Do squats and crunches. I lost 70 pounds
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Walking does help. lunges, helps but. squeeze those glutes. an instructor told me to walk, bike, excersies at least 45 minutes. every day. of the same excersise for those 45 minutes andyou can alternate. watch biggest loser. they have blab and work it out
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• walking... and always eat breakfast every morning! dont forget have lots of vitamin B
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2009