my son is one and still not sleeping all night,what can i do

shellenamom03

Asked by shellenamom03 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I used the No Cry Sleep Solution by Elizebeth antley. He was sleeping all night in about a week.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• What I did was easy and didn't cost a single penny. I took my kids out and we walked and played for sometimes hours on end. My son was 1 in january so we played in the snow by the time bedtime came around he was asleep before his head hit the pillow. He's 13 now and as long as he's active during the day aside from school, as soon as his head hits the pillow he zonks right out. My DD is the same way and I started the same routine with her just as soon as she started walking at 91/2 months old. She's 12 now and the same holds true. If the child is busy and mentally active during the day he/she will sleep through the night.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My son is two and I give him a nice warm bath every night and then some warm milk with his favorite fruit babyfood mixed in. We have been doing this for a while now and it works most of the time. Every baby is going to have there nights were there not sleeping good or it takes a while to get them down but try something new and see if it works. All babys are different.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2009