Lots of Kids

I have a total of six kids at home, I am looking for other moms who have big families. We are talking about having another one but I want to know how hard it is for the rest of you.... Please.

Mommy26andluvit

Asked by Mommy26andluvit at 11:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 5 Children and yes Im ttc for another. So pm me if you would like.
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 1:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• wow, that is awesome that you have that many kids and are able to support all of them!! I would LOVE to have a huge family, but we can only afford 2 as of now!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• GOD BLESS YOU. I HAVE TWO SONS AND WANTED TO TRY JUST ONE MORE TIME FOR A GIRL BUT IF IT'S ANOTHER BOY I DON'T CARE. I LOVE THEM ALL AND I COULD HAVE TWINS BECAUSE I'M ONE. WE AREN'T HAVING ANYMORE BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL REASONS. I ADMIRE YOU. I THINK IF YOU CAN HANDLE THEM EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY THEN GOD BLESS YOU AND I'M JEALOUS. HEE. HEE. TAKE CARE.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 11:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• We have two kiddos and are planning on at least two more. We might still have more after that but we will see. I don't think we would have enough bedrooms for more than 4 kiddos well maybe 5.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I dont have that many yet, but God willing I will!
    I have one, we want atleast 3 more.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• We have 6, 5 of whom are still at home. Pm me if you wan't.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Nope I only have 2 boys. I'd go crazy with 6. My stepdad and mom have 7 kids betwwen them though.
    LND

Answer by LND at 11:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2009